Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Black Power.


The Other Day, I was Riding With Candra, And My New Friend Senay, Who Is one of the Blackest men you will ever meet. He's An Excellent Rapper, So Candra Him An I are Starting A group Called, "Two White girls, and A black Guy." Anyways, So We are driving To It's A grind... And Senay Is In the back Seat, With His Window Down And his Hand out Of the Window, And We drive by this group of White girls, with one black guy walking with them, And I noticed that The black guy nodded and smiled at Senay. I wondered if it was a, "Hey, You're with a bunch of White girls, And So Am I, yes!" Kind of look, Or a, "You're Black, I'm Black.. Right On Brotha." Kind of look. It's beyond me. Because I don't go around Nodding at girls, just because they're white..
But I would Nod if I came Upon one white girl, with like 5 Black guys. But. unfortunately.. I've never seen such a thing. I wonder if such a thing even exists?

No comments:

Post a Comment